Anonymous
Please Login or Register  
Thank You for Visiting FURION GAMING ... This theme and many others are available at www.realmdesignz.com Stop by there and check out the site! Thanks!
Best Viewed with minimum 1280+ Screen Resolution!!
Main Menu   

Search   

Furion Gaming :: View topic - Review
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
Furion Gaming Advanced Search

Forum 
 Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Author   Replies   Last Post 
Monks  nursery furniture tables and chairs odagel 0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:47 pm
odagel View latest post
BattleGrounds Tactics  Grey sofa living room ideasGrey sofa ebay australia yjyryda 0 Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 am
yjyryda View latest post
Monks  Kamera 4k ewuco 0 Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:24 am
ewuco View latest post
BattleGounds Discussions and Reviews  PUBG: OUT OF CONTROL HACKERS-HACKING furion 0 Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:15 pm
furion View latest post
BattleGounds Discussions and Reviews  My Tactics furion 0 Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:39 pm
furion View latest post
BattleGounds Discussions and Reviews  Special Weapons furion 0 Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 am
furion View latest post

Review
Furion Gaming Forum Index -> BattleGounds Discussions and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
furion
Site Owner
Site Owner
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:58 pm Post subject: No icon Review Reply with quote

UnknownPlayer's BATTLEGROUNDS

Developer: Bluehole
Publisher: Bluehole
Release Date: March 23, 2017
Rating: Mature

Battle Grounds is a relatively new game that is gaining wide spread attention among the Steam Community. It's a first person shooter that delivers a game experience slightly different than most other first person shooters.

The game is currently in Beta format and is constantly being updated and it's kind of cool to note all the updates and changes as they occur, but really that's about it and that's probably the coolest part of the game. (Watching it develop)

My initial experience with this game has not been very good and it's not improved much either. Lag and network issues currently plague the game as well as the occasional login failures. On a good note, it's a Beta so these issues are likely to be resolved by the games actual release date.

The play-ability in Battle Grounds is basically the same as in most first person shooters, however this game is lacking in many areas, options being the main one.

The most impressive part of this game are in the game settings options. Adjustments can be made easily and they are not over complicated which I applaud.

Positives:
1. A fresh feel to FPS

2. It's not Battlefield or COD

3. It's in Beta and the game is constantly changing.

Problem area's:
1. There is no tutorial provided or a training format to get you on board with the games design and how to play it. As I do understand the format, the nuances of a game should be somewhat explained, especially to new players. In regards to this game, YouTube is your best friend as the game offers nothing.

2. Lag

3. Login Failures

4. No Block/Defense when fighting

5. No Kill cam

6. No Sound Direction of fire indicator. This is a major issue with me. Not being able to detect the direction I'm being shot from is a real pain in the ass. This is certainly a FAIL.

7. No credit for after death Kills. (When you throw a grenade while being shot and kill the opponent, NO CREDIT)

8. When killed the game doesn't put you automatically in to the menu as it should.

9. Continually harasses you with Game Publishers information between games... EVERY TIME BETWEEN GAMES.... FAIL

10. Hackers are rampant.

*Rating style is 1 to 5 stars

Play-Ability: 2 stars

Learning Curb: 2 stars

Visual Aesthetics: 3 stars

Game Options: 1 star

Game UI: 3 stars

It's not Battlefield or COD: 5 stars

HACKER ALERT!  Steam and the games creators need to step up their game and start addressing this more seriously. I've been watching a lot of YouTube video's of "Top" FPS gamers. and it's surprising to me that these players are allowed to get away with using hacks. Rifles firing with no recoil??? The dead on spin around and shooting??? Jumping from target to target with no over compensation or adjustment on target acquisition??? It's not hard to catch, even inside the game itself.

Sorry guys, I'm tired I'll write more later.
Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
furion
Site Owner
Site Owner
Site Admin
Site Admin

usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:10 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Review Reply with quote

Video Tutorials on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoadRyVIcTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq-7cAfxCew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mka49qGj20
Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Furion Gaming Forum Index ->  BattleGounds Discussions and Reviews
Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: